“The potential of tourism is enormous, and we have a shared responsibility to make sure it is fully realized. On World Tourism Day 2022, UNWTO calls on everyone, from tourism workers to tourists themselves, as well as small businesses, large corporations and governments to reflect and rethink what we do and how we do it.”UNWTO Secretary-General Zurab Pololikashvili
Adventure Engine has been rethinking tourism since 2005 with our ‘Community Connect’ Solutions for Governments, Tourism associations, Recreation associations and Stakeholders large and small.
- -Share a common database and information and slash admin expenditures by $100,000’s
- -Create partnership opportunities to easily package and promote each other.
- -Create Economic development
Find the courage to implement technology and automation
- -Affordable technology, automation and support.
- -Stakeholder database with booking engine component
- -Booking management tools
- -Vast information management capabilities
- -Get visitor ready… for the whole community!
- -Create, grow and foster sustainability of our land, our people and our visitors
Let’s level the playing field for even the smallest member offering a cultural tour or weaving workshop and help them get online. Raise not only Indigenous tourism awareness-Challenge all operators to support indigenous guides and their families on a global scale through work and education opportunities.
Visitors want to book experiences. Stop the free flow of our local revenues to Airbnb Experience and Trip Advisor. Let’s empower our communities to work together, share information and resources and grow our tourism economy for everyone.
“Tourism has the power to foster inclusion, protect nature & promote cultural understanding. We must rethink and reinvent the sector to ensure its sustainability.”United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres
How are you re-thinking tourism?