What motivates you? What is important to You?
- Risk management?
- Streamlining productivity?
- Quick access to meaningful data?
- Capturing critical guest information such as medical issues, passport info, flight info, next of kin, previous experience?
- Controlling availability?
- Sharing information with. Your team?
If you checked any of the above then STOP using excel or other spreadsheets to run your business!
Here are some of the most common phrases from people using excel to run their business:
- “What the – – – -? I just lost 3 hours of work”
- “Oh sorry, I sent you the wrong version, I’ll email the most up to date version now”
- “Oh no! I used the wrong column in my calculation”
- “Oh no! Another overbooking”
If you are still not convinced, here are 5 more reasons to stop using excel to run your operation:
- Manual data entry is slow and problematic. Spreadsheets require employees to copy and paste or rekey data into the system.
- Inability to share data.
- Lack of real-time or historical data.
- Difficulties in reporting and analysis.
- Security issues.
The Adventure Engine Sherpa Automated Office Manager
Manage Online bookings
Manage items & pricing
Manage payment schedules and options
Manage vessels, kayaks, bikes, cabins, guides and all inventory
Manage guest forms and critical guest info
Manage receivables, accounting and reports
How are you managing?